How To Look at Your IDX Usage Stats
Did you know that you can access IDX usage Stats direct from your Control Panel? This is useful for determining how many people have visited your site and the number of IDX emails that have been sent out. To access your stats, perform the following steps…
- Log into your Control Panel,
- Hover over dsSearchAgent >> Click on “Stats”
Here, you’ll see two Tabs: 1.) IDX Emails Sent and 2.) IDX Usage.
Let’s look at the first tab: IDX Emails Sent
This tab will tell you the…
- Name of the contact the IDX email was sent to,
- The title search for that particular IDX email,
- The number of results included in the email, and
- The date the email was sent
This tab will tell you the number of times people navigated to your site. it also counts the number of times Visitors used your IDX. You’ll notice two colors: 1.) Aqua and 2.) a light aqua blue. These are to distinguish between “Visitors” and “Users”.
- “Visitors” counts the number of times people navigated to your site. This number is recorded when the IDX first opens, and no other time.
- “Uses” counts how much your Visitors used your IDX. “Uses” compromise the following: Map Search, First Page Hit (or Visit), Property Details, and Property Search