How do I remove Open House modules / search panel from Mapping IDX?
In order to remove open house features from your Mapping IDX solution, follow these instructions:
Open House Module
If you are using an open house module somewhere within your site, you’ll need to locate the page(s) where the module(s) are located and remove the code from the HTML of your page. The code might look something like this…
This entire block of code would need to be removed from your page in order to remove the open house widget from your site.
Open House Search Feature
To remove the open house search panel from your site, simply follow these instructions.
- Login to your control panel
- Hover over IDX Products at the top
- Select, “Options”
- Click into the tab titled, “Search Tab”
- Find the panel titled, “Open Houses”, in either the green or yellow colored areas
- Using your mouse, drag and drop that panel into the red, Disabled Panels, area
- Click, “Save Panel Changes”
- Then, click “Save Options” at the bottom right
And if you have any questions or concerns, always feel free to call or email our Support Team.
We can be reached at 877.348.7654, dial 2 for our Support Team and any Representative will be happy to assist you with your account.