How To Setup the IDX Listings Widget
We’ve provided 3 widgets that you can add to your blog to bring Google and Visitors to the MLS listings on your site. In this tutorial let’s take a look at how to setup your IDX Listings Widget. To do so, perform the following steps…
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard,
- Click on the “Widgets” link under “Appearance”
Here, locate the IDX Listings widget and drag it to the appropriate place on your sidebar. The IDX Listings widget allows you to show listings within an area (city, community, tract, or zip). Additionally, you can show your own listings, show your office listings or show listings based on a completely customizable search. The widget can be configured to show up to 50 listings at a time and can be set to show the properties in a list, on a map, or in a detailed slideshow.
To configure your IDX Listings widget once you’ve added it to your sidebar, simply click on the drop-down arrow next to the widget title. You’ll want to:
- Title your widget,
- Select the number of listings to display (max 50)
- Select how you want to display results by default (by list, by details, by map),
- Select an area or choose to display your own listings, your office listings or choose a Custom Link that you created in dsSearchAgent
Once you’re done adjusting all of your settings, click on “Save” to publish your IDX Listings Widget.
List view displays as the following:
Details view displays as the following:
Map view displays as the following: