How do I remove Open House widget / search panel from dsIDXpress Plugin?
If you are using any Open House modules or search panels with dsIDXpress and would like to remove them, there are a few different areas you might need to edit in order to remove them. Follow these instructions:
- Login to your WordPress Admin
- On the bottom left, hover over “IDX”
- Select, “More Options”
- The last checkbox option will read, “Show Open House Details”
- Uncheck this option
- Scroll down and select, “Save Options”
Open House Widget
- Once logged into the WordPress Admin, hover over, “Appearance”
- Select “Widgets”
- If you are utilizing the Open House widget in any of your side, top, or bottom bars, simply drag and drop the widget into “Inactive Widgets” at the bottom
- Once logged into the WordPress Admin, click, “IDX Pages”
- Find any page that you have created that is using an Open House filter
- Edit the page
- Under, “IDX Data Filters” find the gray box which indicates “Open Houses” and click the small X to the right
- Save the page
And if you have any questions or concerns, always feel free to call or email our Support Team.
We can be reached at 877.348.7654, dial 2 for our Support Team and any Representative will be happy to assist you with your account.