How/When Are Contacts Added To Your Account?
New contacts are added to your account when:
- …they register as a Visitor to dsSearchAgent IDX.
- …they fill out a contact form on the dsSearchAgent IDX.
- …they fill out a form in the dsAgentReach Form Builder.
Additionally, contacts can be added by:
- …importing them via a CSV file (Read: How To Import Contacts Into Your dsAgentReach Contact List).
- …adding them manually by clicking into a Tag or a Group and on the right-hand side below the “Quick Search”, you can add their name and email then click “more” to add more or “done” to add the contact to be edited later.