How To Create A Marketing Email
Marketing Emails are the emails that you will be sending out to your contacts. They can be sent out as a one-time email through the “Marketing Emails” section in your account. Or, if you have dsAgentReach Pro, you can create marketing emails to be used as a part of a drip campaign. To access the Marketing Emails section of your account, perform the following steps:
- Log into your Control Panel,
- Hover over dsAgentReach >> Click on “Marketing Emails”
Once there, to create a new marketing email, click on “Start Marketing Email Creation.”
From here you have to choose a content category for your marketing email. We’ve provided a series of pre-written content categories for you:
- Property Fliers (Note: this content category is only available to you if you have a dsAgentCast website).
- Sellers Tips
- Moving Tips
- Home Improvement Tips
- Buyer’s Tips
- Mortgage Tips
- …or, you can create your own Custom Marketing Email
Once you’ve selected a topic, click “Create Marketing Email from this Category.” You can preview what your marketing email will look like by clicking on the “Preview this content” link. Once you’ve decided on the right content, click “create marketing email from this content.”
The next step is to choose a style for your marketing email. Again, we have a selection of pre-designed styles for you to choose from. Simply click on the layout you would like, choose the color and hover over the color thumbnail to see the text in the header. Once you’ve decided on a style, click on the style layout and color to select it.
The final step is to complete and send your marketing email. Here you’ll do the following:
- Insert your Email Subject – this is what your contacts will see as the subject line when they receive this card.
- Title your Marketing Email – this is the title you will see in your admin area to help you remember what this marketing email contains (your contacts will not see this).
- You can Preview your Marketing Email – if you would like to preview the final version of your marketing email, click on the “Preview this email link”.
- You can Edit your Marketing Email – if you would like to edit your marketing email, click on the “Edit this marketing email” link.
- Save & Quit – once you’re done with this card, and don’t want to immediately send it to anyone, click the “Save and Quit” link below (Note: you would use this option if you are building this marketing email to be part of a campaign).
- Save & Send – you can choose who you want to send this card to by selecting Groups, Tags and Contact Search. You can see the List of Contacts that will be send this card in the “Your Selected Contacts” tab. If you want to not send to certain contacts, go to the “Your Selected Contacts” tab and then un-check whoever you want to exclude. Lastly, click the “Save & Send” link.
Congratulations! You’ve just performed all of the steps necessary to send a marketing email.